- Physically damaged products will not be entitled for any Exchange or refund.
- All Mobile Phones we sell are excluded from any 28 days return or exchange policy.
- Faulty products need to be examined before any exchange.
- Please back up data from the phone before getting it unlocked or repaired as we don’t take any responsibility of data on phone.
- Please make sure that you don’t leave any Memory Card or Simcard in the phone while dropping it for Unlocking or Repairs as we don’t take any responsibility for the loss of simcard or memory card.
- If your phone is not working on its original network please tell the member of staff before getting your phone unlocked or repaired as your phone might be BLACKLISTED. In such circumstances customer will still be liable to pay full unlocking or repair charges.
- Any technical faults caused to phone while unlocking or Repairs needs 10 working days to get fixed.
- We welcome any Exchange or Refunds* if done within 28 Days from purchase only if the product is unused, in its original packing, in sellable condition and provided with a proof of purchase.
- Any of these conditions does not affect your statutory rights.
For any complaints or suggestions please contact By email: firstname.lastname@example.org